or in some cases it's simply RSTLICPGM...that's how i had to install
OmniFind

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

From: "Steve McKay" <steve.mckay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/18/2010 01:02 PM
Subject: Re: Stupid question: How to install RPG Open Access

LODRUN OPTxx ??

"Aaron Bartell" <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:mailman.28503.1274204117.2580.midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stepping out into complete ignorance here. A few hours ago I received
my
purchased-with-money-and-blood copy of RPG Open Access via snail mail
(UPS). I opened the envelope to find a lot of packing slips and a thick
"International Agreement for Acquisition of Software Maintenance" shrink
wrapped document (I will save that for reading in the bathroom). But I
don't see ANY install instructions.

Call me ignorant, or accuse me for setting my expectations too high, but
am not sure how to proceed to install this and I believe IBM should at
least
point me in the right direction (yes, I am trying to prove a point). I
have
put the single CD into the CD-ROM of my V6R1 machine (already have the
RPGOA
PTF's installed) and am stuck at that step. My first course of action
these
days is to call IBM. So I called the 800 number to ask where I should
look
for install instructions. The IBM gal put me on hold for about 5
minutes
and came back saying they have never even heard of anything like this
software and will have to do some additional research before telling me
how
I can install the software I purchased from them. BTW, if you would
like
see the story of how I obtained the software you can do so at this blog
posting: http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/?p=237&cpage=1#comment-30360
(Trevor
challenged me to put my money where my mouth was - so I did).

Here is where I thought it would have been:

http://www-01.ibm.com/cgi-bin/common/ssi/ssialias?infotype=an&subtype=ca&htmlfid=897/ENUS210-114&appname=isource&language=enus

Can anybody point me to a URL that will show me how to do this?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/