Musselman, Paul wrote:
If GO CLEANUP isn't active and you don't want to activate it, or
you don't want to wait the required number of days, you can issue
a CHGJOB command for those jobs specifying LOGOUTPUT(*JOBLOGSVR)
to force the joblog to print.

To automate the process for lots of jobs you'll need to write a
CL Program to:

WRKJOB JOB(QRWTSRVR) DUPJOBOPT(*MSG) A duplicate job named 432575/QUSER/QRWTSRVR was found.
A duplicate job named 432668/QUSER/QRWTSRVR was found.
End of duplicate names.
DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT)
CPYSPLF to capture this to a database file

Read the file, parse the "duplicate job" messages,
then issue CHGJOB LOGOUTPUT(*JOBLOGSVR) for each job
found.

It's somewhat cumbersome (especially parsing a string to find the
job number/user/name), but relatively straightforward. The first
few steps (down to and including the CPYSPLF) can be done by hand.

A RCVMSG loop would not be difficult to deal with the replacement data elements. Nor using the option of DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*OUTFILE) for similar results, having deferred to the DSPJOBLOG to do the work to loop through the messages; even if the whole log versus just until the previous request message. Both better options IMO than copying the spooled joblog to a database file, if the joblog is used versus an API to list the jobs.

Regards, Chuck