No, I tried Aaron's iSVN after he published the article and concluded that
-although it is a nice project- it is not what is needed to implement an SVN
solution.
How I circumvent the library limitations is that I imported all mij sources
in a mega iProject in RDP, and then imported that project to SVN via the
Subclipse plugin.
Regards,
-Arco