Thanks for your reply Luis
I sent a later e-mail where I had mentioned what I had done wrong

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Direct Response
E:AShore@xxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Luis Rodriguez
<luisro58@xxxxxxx
om> To
Sent by: Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

05/07/2010 04:21 Subject
PM Re: Need to create a view over a
physical file - but I don't want to
- but I have to
Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

Alan,

No sure but, you have a field defined as numeric (7,2) with a value of .01
and, after that, you divide by 100. As I see, you are "running out" of
decimals. Have you tried your sentence without the /100 part?
Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert â eServer i5 iSeries