From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 9:48 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Help with long URL from RPG

Could you use an internal URL shortener to first shorten the URL then
pass it? I have been using YOURLS (http://yourls.org/) for a bit now and
you can create shortened URLs via their API. It is all PHP and AJAX, so
it should run just fine in Zend.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.info

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Smith, Mike