All,

We are having a problem with embedded SQL since we went to V6R1. IBM are on the case but I thought I would share this with you.

A program is running a series of PREPARE and EXECUTE USING commands. The example below shows part of the PREPARE statement. The first and third execute OK, the second returns sqlcod=-0901 after the execute. Debugging, I find an SQL0117 that says the number of values is different from the number of columns.

SET Cclient = ?, Cfld1 = ' ', Cuser = ?, Cdate = CURRENT_DATE
SET Fclient = ?, Fuser = ?, Fdate = CURRENT_DATE
SET Vclient = ?, Vfld1 = ' ', Vuser = ?, Vdate = CURRENT_DATE

If I execute the second statements first, then the other 2 will fail. It seems that the PREPARE is only being resolved the first time round.