As Vern mentioned earlier COMMON provides an avenue to put in requirements to IBM. This is a classic case of where we need the requirements submission.

Here is the url to put in a requirement: http://community.common.org/secure/featurerequestIBM.htm

Remember you do not have to be a member of COMMON to put in requirements, but you do have to register. COMMON does not distribute any of the information collected.

On a related note: If you are a COMMON member please vote for the Board of Directors. There are three positions open and five candidates. Voting is open until the Annual Meeting and the results announced at the Meeting of the Members.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC