Do you know, once I have added a newly managed system and I want to reload
lic can I do this via the tab power on paramaters IPL source D or ?? I am
being told by IBM that my machine was pre-shipped with it set to (3) lan
console, since I do not need the pre-shipped setup I can blow this away load
lic and it will know that I want to use a (4) hmc for my console and
setups. I do not have system plan to import and I want to use the HMC to
define my partitions.