From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Harman
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 3:41 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Resetting QABNORMSW System Value

Jerry,

From the helptext for CHGIPLA......
Page down to the section on STRRSTD.
*SAME "This attribute is reset to its initial value after each IPL"
*YES The system is started to the restricted state.
This attribute is then reset to *NO.

Jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/20/2010 8:50:26 AM >>>
Vern,

Thanks. Something else I did not know. After the Cume install finishes
(that explains why I'm working on a Saturday), I'll check it out.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
--
B&W Wholesale