Hello,

I have a 9405-520 with V6R1. Connected to the device using HMC1 and the ASMI
(http://192.168.2.147). Followed the instructions to change eth0 to dynamic
and eth1 to a static address, which apparently changed HMC1 and HMC2 (not
expected).

Now the 520 isn't responding to neither the dynamic IP or the static IP that
I configured (not responding to ASMI load). I am able to ping both IP
addresses from the "console" computer. I am directly attached to HMC2 from
the console computer, and connecting through the LAN switch for HMC1.

I noticed the 520 was all of a sudden doing lots of activity - lots of drive
activity. This is a first-time access, so does the 520 do some special setup
operations when you first change the HMC IP addresses?

Nothing on the front panel either.

Thanks

-- Jake