To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Strange one

And it won't be. You will notice the QRPGxxxx and all the other libraries
for Sw aren't there either but they work. Somewhere in the OS when you
install a LPP, it makes it accessible without having to put the all those
libraries in your libl.

Double check GO LICPGM Option 10 and compare installed products between the
systems.