To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: How to order SF99530

Craig

The first thing I do here is click on "Create new download list".
Then click on the cume in the list of group PTFs.
Then click on "Add to my download list".
Then click on "Continue".

This takes you to the packaging options. I always use FTP download,
because I can download it from an iSeries directly into the image
catalog directory. Download Director is fine if I intend to burn CDs or
DVDs, but if you download to a share on the iSeries, you are actually
downloading to your PC and then uploading to the iSeries at the same
time - have always felt that has to be slower. No performance measured
there, just my feeling about it.

Does that work? I don't see where there is a link as you described.

Ah - did you click on "View fix details"? That does go to the site you
mention.

Vern

Craig Pelkie wrote:
I am in Fix Central, on the Group, HIPER and Cumulative page. I am using the PC-based Download Director, and it is working well to get various PTF packages.

On the G/H/C list, I see PTF SF99530, Level 8267. However, it is only a link to the "Current Cumulative PTF Media Documents", which I downloaded and reviewed.

My question is, how do I submit an order in Fix Central for the actual Cumulative Package itself? If I try to order the individual PTF SF99530, I end up with the same link (to the documentation).

Thanks,
Craig Pelkie