DSPOBJD for the last IPL or for the endjobabn.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Sounds like a reasonable request....why haven't you opened a DCR yet?
<grin>

Charles

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:16 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Problem is, if you have this 80 type error 8-9 hours after every IPL then
every IPL will always be an abnormal ipl. Unless you do the second IPL
before the problem occurs.

What I'd like to see is if my NEXT IPL is going to be abnormal. Because
if it was then I'd do
CHGIPLA STRPRTWTR(*NO) STRRSTD(*YES)
PWRDWNSYS DELAY(120) RESTART(*YES) IPLSRC(B)
PWRDWNSYS DELAY(120) RESTART(*YES) IPLSRC(B)

That CHGIPLA before the first IPL ensures that the system starts in a
restricted state and getting to the point where you can do the second IPL
is much faster.

I'd like a better flag than doing the DSPLOG and checking for a level 80.
Hey, it might be longer between IPL's than the retention of QHST.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108
6928N 400E