Sounds like you need to talk to IBM. Also make sure that you do not have
duplicate copies of the program floating around.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Tom <tomh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This past weekend, we upgraded from v5r2 to v5r4. A RUNSQLSTM that we've
been executing for years is now acting up and I'm at a loss.

Here's the CL QRY003C:

RUNSQLSTM SRCFILE(RGPL/QUERYSRC) SRCMBR(ZFIELDTICK) COMMIT(*NONE)
ERRLVL(30)

Here's the SQL statements in ZFIELDTICK :

INSERT INTO LOCATION/FIELDTICK

SELECT

ALL 301 AS LOC,

(THTRANCN*1000000)+(THTRANMO*100)+THTRANDA+(THTRANYR*10000) AS

TICKDATE, T01.THCUSTNO, T02.CMNEWCUS, T01.THTICKNO,
T01.THTRANCN,

T01.THTRANYR, T01.THTRANMO, T01.THTRANDA, T01.THROUTNO,

T01.THPRIRTE, T01.THRBRNCH, T01.THCBRNCH, T01.THUSERID,

T01.THCSHCHG, T01.THPURORD, T01.THCSHRCV, T01.THTKTOTL,

T01.THPOSTCN, T01.THPOSTYR, T01.THPOSTMO, T01.THPOSTDA,

T01.THSETLCN, T01.THSETLYR, T01.THSETLMO, T01.THSETLDA,

T01.THORGTOT

FROM RAP300301/TICHIS T01,

RAP300301/CUSMAS T02

WHERE THCUSTNO = CMCUSTNO

AND( (THTRANCN*1000000)+(THTRANMO*100)+THTRANDA+(THTRANYR*10000) >

YEAR(CURRENT DATE-1 YEAR)*10000.+MONTH(CURRENT DATE-1 YEAR)*100.
+

DAY(CURRENT DATE-1 YEAR)

AND CMNEWCUS <> 0)

The Goodness:

If I execute the RUNSQLSTM from a command line, it runs perfect - file
FIELDTICK has 34604 records in just a few seconds

If I enter the SQL stmts into interactive SQL, it runs perfect - file
FIELDTICK has 34604 records in just a few seconds

The Badness:

When I run program QRY003C, the thing runs wild - generating many, many
thousands of duplicate entries. It'll run for hours, until we just kill
the
job.

Any ideas on what I should be looking at? Is this related to our v5r4
upgrade?

Tom Hightower