I was going the route of if you had a pattern going on. Maybe you have an
object in one of the libraries that has a lock wait or something similiar
where the job spends more time waiting.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We do log the save, however we log the library name, job name/user/number
of the backup, timestamp of when the save of that library completed. To
figure out the duration of the save we would have to subtract the previous
libraries timestamp. Sort of like a look behind function. And for this
purpose, if I can't do a simple sql function I really don't want to write
a program to do so.

So what would I do based on this information? If the time on library X
was more than the previous night but library Y wasn't I would do...?

We use PRTERRLOG daily.

Fast day
Volume ---Temporary Errors--- --------M Bytes--------
ID Read Write Read Written