Jon,

... I know why I always try to get the English original before I look at the
German translation ;)
Sometimes the German translation seems to be made with a translation tool
(even within the IBM Software or tools).
For example in iSeries Navigator "Run an SQL Script" was translated with
"Run an SQL Procedure". In German both words exist (Script/Skript and
Procedure/Prozedur), with the same meaning as in English. So I only used
"Run an SQL script" to execute SQL Stored Procedures ... until I saw the
English Original.

I just had a look at the German text. To be honest the German used is not
very good either (Spoken language mixed with some "English" expression).
Words like "handle", "heap" or "finalize" that are used in the German
Original are not understandable for the average RPG programmer, but sound
cool ;).
BTW there are several (newer) words, that are used in German which sound
cool and seem to be English, but are not at all. In this way there is not
only a difference between British and American English but also between
German English (German: Handy - British: Mobile phone - American: Cellphone)

BTW If someone looks at the downloadable sources, the documentation is in
English (or at least in German by using English words;) )

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"