Maybe you're being used as a relay? CHGSMTPA (F4) and page down 3 times to
find ALWRLY.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Roger Harman <RHarman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, this just started showing up on my system in the last couple of
days. The only change has been the install/apply of some group PTF's
and a FSP firmware PTF (EL340_101).

IBM says "not us". The local port number changes but remote is always
25 (SMTP). The IP address is securehost.com in the Bahamas - that's
scary enough.

I've looked at SMTP journals and not found anything I can tie to this.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Message ID . . . . . . : TCP2617 Severity . . . . . . . : 20

Message type . . . . . : Diagnostic

Date sent . . . . . . : 12/03/09 Time sent . . . . . . :
09:03:18

Message . . . . : TCP/IP connection to remote system 208.87.32.74
closed,
reason code 2.

Cause . . . . . : The TCP/IP connection to remote system 208.87.32.74
has
been closed. The connection was closed for reason code 2. Full
connection
details for the closed connection include:

- local IP address is 10.100.40.1

- local port is 53799

- remote IP address is 208.87.32.74

- remote port is 25