De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Helge Bichel
Envoyé : mercredi 2 décembre 2009 22:12
À : 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Objet : RE: SQL2XML and CGI

Hi David.

Could you tell how to display a document (xml etc.) via a
CGIDEV2 program in a browser ? Do you have a general concept
for all kind of docs or just the xml.

Another approach could be http://mydomain/ifsdir/ifsfile, but
this is too much exposure, would like to hide the real source
of the document.

(I am still new to CGIDEV2).

Brgds
Helge