Thanks Birgitta,

I tripped over that one but it doesn't help. The idea was to have a complete text file that would do the entire thing so that I could move a database from one system to another. I could have gone the flat file route, but it has caused me significant grief in the past and meant that I had to have multiple text files.

The reason I need this was because the customer machine we were using to demonstrate/teach on had very (very!) restrictive security practices and we were very limited as to what we could get on the box.

The whole thing is past now - I had to live with what I got get my hands on - but I was interested for the sake of any similar situations in the future.

You can do this with the standard tools for MySQL I've used it several times as a way to move demo databases from one system to another. I just thought that Nav has a similar option.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com