From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Kingsley
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 1:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries in the news

I didn't see what Mr. McMahon's background was to really know what was going
on with the server(s) at this location let alone the applications etc.(maybe
he wasn't even qualified to have been hired??) Maybe Tom Granahan could
write a re-traction and then a new article highlighting the true
capabilities of the I5 server I mean (selectronic).