From: "Pete Helgren" <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem using HTTP *ADMIN
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:49:26 -0700

Which JVM *do* you have installed on this machine? I think it is
looking for at least a 1.2 JVM (which is ancient) but you'll need one to
run the Admin instance

Pete

Albert York wrote:
I am trying to access the HTTP *admin server and I get the messages below. I don't have option 3 installed on any of my other systems and they work fine.

How can I get past this message? I am at V5R2.

Thanks,

Albert

Message . . . . : Product 5722JV1 Option 0003 not installed.
Cause . . . . . : The IBM Developer Kit for Java product option 0003 must be
installed. At least one option of the product must be installed. If there
are no options installed, any option may be installed to recover. Recovery

Message . . . . : An attempt to create a Java Virtual Machine failed.
Cause . . . . . : In the properties file specified by the JkWorkersFile
directive, a worker was configured with the type "jni". This configuration
requires that the worker process URL requests in a Java Virtual Machine in
the HTTP server job. The attempt to create the Java Virtual Machine has
failed. The HTTP server did not start. Recovery . . . : Look for other
messages in the job log that may provide more information. There may be
Java Virtual Machine system properties or Java Virtual Machine options
configured in the properties file that are not correct. Verify that all
properties and options are configured correctly. Start the HTTP server
again.