Rob,

If you think it through, the GO SAVE 21 is not a real CMD, but only a
shortcut for those of us who don't want to roll up our own sequence of
save procedures. In fact, the help for the menu indicates, under the
option 21:

ENDSBS SBS(*ALL) OPTION(*IMMED)
SAVSYS
SAVLIB LIB(*NONSYS) ACCPTH(*YES)
SAVDLO DLO(*ALL) FLR(*ANY)
SAV OBJ(('/*') ('/QSYS.LIB' *OMIT)
('/QDLS' *OMIT) UPDHST(*YES)
STRSBS SBSD(Control subsystem)

It is almost as easy as insert all these statements in an user CLP and
call it from the command line, omitting the last line. I think that a
DCR would be unnecessary (although, as I read on this boards, you are
famous for them!! :-) )

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez