David -

While you're at it, maybe you should buy an SQL book oriented toward
AS/400 - iSeries - System i - IBM i and read it.

It would be a good resource to have at your disposal. By buying through the
Midrange store, you'll also be helping David, thus providing continuing
support for this list.

http://store.midrange.com/

Here's one:

SQL for DB2 (James Cooper and Paul Conte)
http://astore.amazon.com/midrangedotcom-20/detail/1583041230

- sjl

David wrote:
Bon sang mais c'est bien sur!!
This will teach me to always qualify the names of my columns.