Table has 3 columns,Name,year,count and I need a total of the "count"
field
for each name over a 3 yr period, if there are NOT 3 years available
then no
output row.

Project approved. Please proceed.

Dennis Lovelady
"When a man says he approves of something in principle, it means he hasn't
the slightest intention of putting it into practice."

This thread ...