Yes, you can-- at least, we've used windows-based analysis tools to look for large objects in the IFS.

But it's slow!

If the 'Windows' machine is actually using one of the devices formerly known as an FSIOP (IXS, Integrated X-series Server) it will run at acceptable speeds.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx