Think this, the only access a user uses on the i is a shared drive via
NetServer. QPWDEXPITV is set to 90 days. He's set to *SYSVAL. I don't
believe that connecting to the share will activate the window "Dude, you
password will expire in x days, would you like to change it now?". How do
you notify them?

create table rob/userexp as (
With T1 as(
SELECT UPUPRF as UserId, UPTEXT as Text,
Date('20' concat substr(UPPWCD,1,2) concat '-' concat
substr(uppwcd,3,2) concat '-' concat substr(uppwcd,5,2))
as PassWordChanged,
Date('20' concat substr(UPPSOD,1,2) concat '-' concat
substr(UPPSOD,3,2) concat '-' concat substr(UPPSOD,5,2))
as SignOnDate,
days(current date) - days(
Date('20' concat substr(UPPWCD,1,2) concat '-' concat
substr(uppwcd,3,2) concat '-' concat substr(uppwcd,5,2)))
as ChangedDaysAgo,
days(current date) - days(
Date('20' concat substr(UPPSOD,1,2) concat '-' concat
substr(UPPSOD,3,2) concat '-' concat substr(UPPSOD,5,2)))
as SignedonDaysAgo
FROM userlist
where upstat<>'*DISABLED' and UPPWEI<>-1 and uppsod<>' ')
select * from t1
where ChangedDaysAgo>70
and SignedonDaysAgo<45
) with data