can tell you.

HTH,
Charles

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:33 AM, David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-----Message d'origine-----
De : midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Charles Wilt

If you know which job was servicing the request, and know
that the request was just issued, there's a "Show Last SQL"
statement option you can use from iNav.

Hey that's great to know, Charles. I just tried it and got this :

 select *from mytable where myfield = ? In a 5250 SQL session I'd typed select *from mytable where myfield = ' '

Is the question mark normal or do I need a fix? If the request was inbedded in an RPG with a host variable, should I be able to see the last value for that variable?