Nathan Andelin wrote:
From: Larry Bolhuis
I certainly don't have a good replacement for quickbooks
though. What's out there for that in the same price range?
I've begun writing an IBM i based financial accounting package, and occasionally refer to quickbooks (among others) for functional requirements.

So how do we make this happen?
Anyone?
It seems that the key to being in the same price range, would be to offer the software as a Web service, where each company would have their data in a separate library. Or, for those who have an "i", offer user-based licensing keys. I have that kind of infrastructure in place.

Anyway, I too am intrigued by the idea of having a "small business suite", of applications, and "run it all on i".

Nathan.