Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions. I think I will use
Birgitta/Elvis's suggestion to create a UDF. I was trying to avoid a CASE
statement in order to keep my SQL statement simpler. I did check into
iDate before I posted my message because I thought it might handle it, but
unfortunately it didn't.

Dean Eshleman,
MMA, Inc.