Who would want to work for California? Do those IOU's make nice wallpaper?


Paul Nelson
Office 512-392-2577
Cell 708-670-6978

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Draper
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 7:58 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Insurance - slightly off topic

An E&O policy (malpractice insurance) is a requirement if you want to
work for the State of California. No discussion. You either have it or
you don't bother applying.


-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:28 PM
To: Midrange-L Midrange-l
Subject: Insurance - slightly off topic

I know a lot of the folks on this list run their own businesses so I'm
hoping David will not mind this slightly off-topic post.

A potential client is asking for every kind of business insurance
imaginable from liability to Errors-and-Omissions to ... lability is
one thing but the errors and omissions I'm finding hard to locate.

So far we're having trouble finding companies that even offer such
policies for small businesses let alone the costs or indeed any sign
that anyone offers cross-border policies since we operate both in
Canada and the US (and in Europe for that matter).

Anyone have such policies ? And if so could you point me that the
appropriate companies.

Jon Paris


This thread ...

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].