An E&O policy (malpractice insurance) is a requirement if you want to work for the State of California. No discussion. You either have it or you don't bother applying.


-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 4:28 PM
To: Midrange-L Midrange-l
Subject: Insurance - slightly off topic

I know a lot of the folks on this list run their own businesses so I'm hoping David will not mind this slightly off-topic post.

A potential client is asking for every kind of business insurance imaginable from liability to Errors-and-Omissions to ... lability is one thing but the errors and omissions I'm finding hard to locate.

So far we're having trouble finding companies that even offer such policies for small businesses let alone the costs or indeed any sign that anyone offers cross-border policies since we operate both in Canada and the US (and in Europe for that matter).

Anyone have such policies ? And if so could you point me that the appropriate companies.

Jon Paris

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].