There is a system value that tells what program and from which library
will be run when the controlling subsystem is started.

On 8/26/09, Vinay Gavankar <vinaygav@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So ENDSBS *ALL will end the controlling subsystem (QCTL in this case) also,
just leaving the one interactive job running?

And at the end STRSBS controlling-sbs-name, will call program QSTRUP from
QGPL (not QSYS) after starting QCTL?

Thanks