Check your bar code character sets. I see CR and LF in the Code 128
barcodes. If your using Code 3 of 9 or Code 39 you mat be out of luck.
That's a very restricted character set.

Steve
- -
Steven Morrison
Fidelity Express

"Don Cavaiani" <dcavaiani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/17/2009 11:48 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Options of the DDS BARCODE command

No - this goes directly into a WEB BROWSER SCREEN - actually using LANSA
FOR THE WEB 4GL (don't know what kind of RPG code is generated behind
the scenes). The scanner is simply usb connected, but works like a
keyboard wedge.