There was a thread over a year ago on how to get the trial of RDi SOA,
(http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200805/msg00031.html) is the
data here still relevant? Specifically, do I download the trial of RDi
(non-soa version) and also the trial of Rational Business Developer?

Do I then install them to the same location? Or will the second install
recognize the first and extend it. Also, will this give me access to the
web service wizard?

Thx,

-Walden

This thread ...