In the past I have used subsystem routing to do this. The initial routing step checks the request data. If it's a query, the job is resubmitted to another queue. That could be easily expanded to check a file for the program found in the request data. That file would also contain the new jobq...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Wilt" <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: Dividing jobs to diffrent job queue depending of job type

Vern,

I'd be concerned that it'd be possible that the job could start before
it gets moved. Unless you default to placing the jobs on a queue that
is not attached to a SBS.

Charles

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Vern Hamberg<vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tomek

Search in google for "job notification exit" and you will find something
at IBM - it lets you name a data queue to which messages will be placed
when jobs hit various stages in their running. One of these is being put
on a job queue. You would have a never-ending-program to wait on that
data queue, then, when a job i put on a job queue, you can change that
job to go to a different job queue. You would need some kind of control
file or hard-coded set of IF or SELECT to decide which way to go.

HTH - that was just a quick thought
Vern

Tomasz Skorża wrote:
Good morning/evening

I would like to ask if you know any solution how we can divide and send
jobs to other job queues depend of type of job (not depend of user
profile).
I.e.
1 - every long_time_consuming reports which is not important is going to
queue - SNAIL :-)
2 - report which have to be done ASAP - to queue - RABBIT
3 - any other batch jobs to queue QBATCH

I thinking about some exit point which will be recognize called
jobs/program and using some rules will change default QBATCH to other.
Is it possible?

Regards

Tomek

__________ Informacja programu ESET NOD32 Antivirus, wersja bazy sygnatur wirusow 4312 (20090806) __________

Wiadomosc zostala sprawdzona przez program ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.pl lub http://www.eset.com