Carl,

I had a better ref than below somewhere but can't find it right now. I
believe this can be a Normal return SRC. Do a 65,21,11 again maybe even
twice.

The Twinax card is in the Console slot so this good

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/systems/scope/hw/index.jsp?topic=/iphbx/functions6521.htm