Create the form as an AFPDS overlay.

Change the printer file to TYPE(*AFPDS) and include the form overlay

Use Brad's AFP Tool (http://www.bvstools.com/afptool.html) to create
the PDF from the AFPDS spool file.

Charles

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Computer Century,
Inc.<ComputerCenturyInc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good Morning All.

I wonder if someone can help me...

I am using your spl2pdf(bvstools) command to convert Spool files to PDF
- works flawless

Now my client wants to combine spool file(text) + form into a PDF
File.

Current process:

1.      Print SPLF(text) on a special form(BOL)
2.      Driver sign it.
3.      Document scanned & saved on a network.

New process should illuminate the manual process with the following:

1.      Save SPLF along with a form into a PDF automatically..
2.      Bring this form on a screen(tablet PC or laptop) to capture drivers
signature electronically
3.      Save it along with the signature.

Does anyone have any idea/suggestions/tools on how to combine SPL File
+ Form Image into 1 PDF File?

Thank you
Best Regards,
Gary Segal