From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Harris
Sent: 09 July 2009 00:08
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: AS400 file with formulas into Excel

I agree with Sharon.

If they are going to "use the formula" (by this I presume you mean the
result of the calc) then having the actual value in there makes no
difference.

If they are going to alter the formula then what's the value of you putting
it in for them ? They may as well add it themselves and get what they want.

Regards
Evan Harris