Aaaah, indeed! Should have specified that my caveat was not the only
way it could be disruptive. I guess I should also mention if you're
going up a release level (SF235 to SF240, for example), that's also
disruptive.

But all the "nerdery" aside, I'm sort of disappointed - we've gone
soooooo long without a need for a disruptive - back in the SF230,
SF235's it seemed to happen more often. Wonder if the FW will consume
any more memory this time around. Hopefully we can go another 12
months or so without a disruptive.

The wording on the cover letter is hilarious though - something about
"if you put this on, the CEC will drop and you'll need to restart your
partitions." Yeah - just restart them - no worries about how they
came down or restarting processes or anything like that. Good times!

jch

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Pete