I know this thread had basically died out before I responded, but I think
I'm on to something here.
I can reproduce this problem on all three of my V6R1 early adopters, but
IBM says they can't reproduced it. Can anyone else with V6.1 (iSeries
Access, not necessary the server OS) give it a try?
Read below, but but be sure to move the cursor off the input field and
press PageDown/End a bunch of times (three should do). Then try function
or "enter".

One of my users also manages to something that gets his session
'disconnected'. Not sure what that is all about, but I'm not sure I'm
ready to deploy 6.1 to the desktops yet.
The next service pack for 6.1 is due out end of June,

Tom

Tom Kreimer
Network Manager
Buckhorn Inc, Milford OH