There was a post by John McKown in December last year on this topic.

If you have an application that you are expected to maintain/develop or
understand as part of your brief, then I would recommend X-Analysis. We have
many customers who have COBOL systems and love X-Analysis. It is more
comprehensive than any other tool, and is specifically designed at enabling
you to understand a system as well as the individual programs. Tommy Holden
misinformed you in one of his replies with regards the comparison to
Hawkeye. The base product X-Analysis has significantly more functionality
than Hawkeye and is the same price!! It true we have an entire suite of
upgrades available, but if you don't need them, don't buy them. But don't
take my word for it, ask our customers who either had Hawkeye and upgraded,
or compared and always seem to choose X-Analysis.

Here is an informed comparison between our product and others.

Stuart Milligan