Looking for gotchas and/or advice.

I have an 810 with two ASP (ASP 1 and ASP 3).

So in all, I have 246 GB in ASP 1 and at about 70% utilized and 458 GB of
total storage (or resulting in 212 GB in ASP 3).

The hardware under the ASPs is as follows: (I'm giving this for the sake
of the 'Big Picture' as ASPs are 'above the hardware')
2844 - IOP
2757 - RAID Controller
Array 1 = 6 x 36 GB DASD
Array 2 = 5 x 70 GB DASD

The ASPs are laid out as follows:
ASP1 :
The six drives from array 1 and the first drive of array2 - I know,
performance problem but I needed to do it in a pinch a while back and
hasn't been too bad so far.
ASP3:
The remaining four 70 GB drives in the second array.

I currently have three UDFS (User Defined File Systems) allocated in ASP 3
and are mounted to contain the \data directories of my three Domino
servers. I want to collapse the Domino data directories to the system ASP
and at the same time, remove ASP 3 by allocating the DASD to ASP 1.

This is my preliminary procedures I think I need to do :
First, I was thinking about doing a Manual IPL to and move one of the
drives from ASP 3 to ASP 1. ASP 3 is currently 23 % utilized with four
drives in it. So technically all the data should fit on one drive. So
I'm doing this at the beginning so as I move data from ASP 3 to ASP 1, I
shouldn't worry about filling ASP 1. In addition ASP 1 has about 170 GB
free but I wouldn't plan on using more than 40 GB in a pinch during this
procedure.
Back up Dvlp01\data\*.* to a *SAVF (currently about 11.5 GB)
Un-mount the UDFS from DVLP01\data
Restore Dvlp01\Data from the *SAVF.
Back up Mail01\data\*.* to *SAVF (currently about 16.9 GB)
Un-mount the UDFS from Mail01\data
Restore Mail01\dta fom *SAVF
[Repeat for Apps01] (currently at 13.5 GB)
Start Domino servers and make sure they work
Delete UDFS files in ASP3. At that point, ASP3 should be almost
completely empty.
Shut down and IPL manual again into DST.
Move the remaining, 'near empty' DASD units to ASP 1.
IPL normal.

In all it's about 42 GB of data

It sounds like a lot to get done on a Sunday (better not drink beer
Saturday night), and I have an outage window from 6 AM till 4 PM. My
question is, how long does one think it might be to migrate that data
between the ASPs? I realize IPL times vary as well but just trying to get
a feel for what I have in front of me as I've only done this once a long
time ago on very small drives.

Any ideas/thoughts/comments are welcome.

Michael Smith
Technical Support and Data Center Manager
Farm Family Insurance cos.
E : Michael_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx