That was the solution i listed in my last post. It works nicely.

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:22 PM, John McKee <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about using PuTTY?

John McKee

Quoting "Burke, Joel" <jburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks for the help everyone.

I have managed to get gpg installed and running in the pase environment.
The
main issue i am having is that the I5 does not support tty. Therefore i
am
unable to get the prompts necessary to generate my keys. I believe i can
an
--no-tty and --batch to the command and manually configure the
parameters,
but i would rather not if possible.

Any suggestions?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx