I will be out of the office starting 04/10/2009 and will not return until
04/20/2009.

I am on vacation, returning 20-April-2009. I will respond to your message
when I return.

For urgent requests, please contact the Service Desk at 312-762-1100.

This electronic communication and its contents are intended for the recipient only and may contain confidential, non-public and/or privileged information. If you have received this electronic communication in error, please advise the sender immediately, and delete it from your system (if permitted by law).

Newedge does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information herein or the appropriateness of any transaction. Nothing herein shall be construed as a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or sell any financial product.
This communication is for informational purposes only. Any market or other views expressed herein are those of the sender only as of the date indicated and not of Newedge.

"Newedgeâ refers to Newedge Group and all of its worldwide branches and subsidiaries. Only Newedge USA, LLC is a member of FINRA and SIPC (although SIPC only pertains to securities-related transactions and positions). Newedge USA, LLC is a US Broker-Dealer and FCM. Newedge Group (UK Frankfurt and Dubai) do not deal with, or for, Retail Clients (as defined by MiFID and the Dubai Financial Services Authority). Only Newedge Canada Inc. is a member of the CIPF. Not all services are available from all Newedge organizations or personnel. Consult your local office for details. For further information about the Newedge Group and our services, please see our website at www.newedgegroup.com.