That FTPA option being changed wouldn't change logging, but it does indicate
that something changed stuff.

Where is this log being generated? What's the file name?

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 11:55 AM, jim t <jim_t_59@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nothing else was done. I can't understand why MQ would do it either, it
just happened at the same time MQ was installed. I did notice that FTPA
option ALWSSL was set to *YES after the MQ install completed. I changed it
back to *NO and still no logs.

Jim

--- On Tue, 4/7/09, Norm Dennis <nhdennis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Norm Dennis <nhdennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Strange FTP problem
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 8:28 PM
Was there anything else implemented at the same time of the
MQ install?
Application changes, PTF's, etc.?

Did the MQ install add an entry to a library list or the
user profile?
Certainly sounds odd, I wouldn't expect MQ to be the
issue but the install
process may have affected something.

Norm Dennis