From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lukas Beeler
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 1:29 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: IBM & Sun Deal Off?

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 18:49, Christen, Duane <Duane.Christen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If IBM did it all for me, I would have to find a job that paid me to
belly ach that IBM did it all for me. :-)

The purpose of frameworks is to minimize the time developers spend on reinventing the wheel, and can instead focus on improving your business itself.

--
Read my blog at http://projectdream.org