From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Harman
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2009 11:29 a.m.
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: User-defined subsystems

Just curious why/why not? If you want something, say a NEP or whatever,
to run (without intervention) every time you start a subsystem what's
the alternative?

spanner@xxxxxxxxxx 03/24/2009 1:06:46 PM >>>
I have to say that I prefer not to use ADDAJE to start jobs - a call to
program or better yet a command to start a process always works better
from
my point of view.

Regards
Evan Harris