When I download with FTP to a machine, one of the text files has the sizes and the total. It has a name like

ftpSF99610.txt

for PTF SF99610 (v6r1 cume)

In that file is something like this -

FILE BYTE COUNTS ---------------- The ilstSF99610.txt byte count is approximately: 211440.*
The SF99610_1.bin byte count is: 4241489920.
The SF99610_2.bin byte count is: 1415577600.
The SF99610_3.bin byte count is: 579485696.

I've not downloaded using any method other than FTP for years, so things might be different.

The ilstSF99610.txt file has the actual PTFs included and instructions.

HTH
Vern

sjl wrote:
Mark wrote:
There are two text files included in the download. They include a list of
the PTFs in the package and instructions to follow, but neither includes
a list of the .bin files that were downloaded.

We received nine "CUMC....bin" files and four "CUMS...bin" files -- but I
would be more comfortable verifying this against a list of what should be
there.

Mark -
IIRC, it should have a 'total size' listed. You should be able to add up the sizes of the .bin files to arrive at this number.
- sjl