Len Grieco wrote:
Greetings,
I have an HP4350tn that I have connected to our iSeries (V5r4) via
TCPIP. Everything is working fine except the font size, it is very
small. The FONT Identifier is 11, I am using a WSCST (QWPHPLSRE). I
have tried changing the font identifier but no matter what value I enter
the output size remains the same. I am very green when it comes to this
stuff and was hoping someone can point me to a good reference manual
that can explain WSCST (I have only used these to redirect drawer
outputs) and a better understanding of the font identifier.

Thank you
*************************************** Len Grieco iSeries/LANSA Programmer
William S. Hein & Co., Inc. 1285 Main Street Buffalo, NY 14209 Phone (716) 882-2600 Ext. 131 Fax (716) 883-8100 l_grieco@xxxxxxxxxx
If the font is too small when the form is in Landscape try this

Find the CPICOR: tags in the WSCST that you are using. For HP printers this is around line 1.09 or 109. There is generally 2 tags with data. Delete BOTH the CPICOR: tags the the assoc data and hte recreate the WSCST. This causes the system to use a 13.2CPI font verses a 16.7/17 cpi when in landscape. htey will cause a 132 wide printout to fill the page vs using about 2/3 of the page.