From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:35 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: PHP and mySQL startup

Just went back to the crapper and retrieved "IBM Systems Magazine"
February 2009. (Picture of DB2 train on cover.)
Article "Next Stop: Open Source" by Erwin Earley.
Paragraph "Setting the Storage Engine". Something about changing the
/etc/my.cnf and add this line
default-storage-engine-IBMDB2I
to the [mysqld] section.

Make any sense?

They also listed a few other options, including
CREATE TABLE t1 (...) ENGINE=IBMDB2I;

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
Dock 108